|She's Good at Everything|
She's Good at Everything is the twentieth episode of Miss Management.
Nadine confronted Luke about his boots as it is not allowed according to the company's manual. Mahavir is attracted to Nadine, whom Denise warned not to get close to her. Denise is shocked to hear that Winston had returned to the central office, as she wanted to have him to help out in the office.
Meanwhile, Pearl asked Denise to launch phase 2 of Project PEARL by initiating cross-skill training. Despite Denise explained that the team will suffer from doing tasks that are unfamiliar, Pearl asked her to keep the team from stressing out. Mahavir explained that Pearl thinks he reminded of her youngest son that she never gets to see.
After all the work has done, Denise asked Luke when she noticed he is not doing well. Luke complained about Nadine being mean to him. Denise advised him to rest by going to a reggae music party.
- Pearl wants Mahavir to do all the writing tasks for one day.
- Pearl wants Ashley to do 10 financial tasks.
- Pearl wants Luke to do 15 technical tasks.
- Nadine wants to leave the AC on for a while. (90 seconds)
- Mahavir wants to take a nap on the sofa. (90 seconds)
- Ashley wants to go to the bathroom 6 times.
- Ashley wants to gossip with Nadine at the water cooler. (60 seconds)
- Nadine wants to take a smoke break at the smoking lounge. (90 seconds)
- Complete all goals in 4 days.